Alaska Airlines Reservations Phone Number
Are you searching for Alaska Airlines reservations phone number? Don’t worry; we are here to help you with anything related to Alaska Airlines. Whether it’s the airline’s baggage policy, reservation information, or flight bookings, we are committed to provide you every detail about Alaska. Check out the details below to know more.
- Call time: 24×7
- Contact Number: +1-800-252-7522
- Talk to Customer Executive: Press 2 at the main menu
- Company’s Official Website: Alaska Airlines
About Alaska Airlines:
Founded in the year 1932 as ‘McGee Airways,’ Alaska Airlines is the fifth largest airline in the U.S. in terms of fleet size, the number of destinations served, and scheduled passengers carried. Headquartered in SeaTac, Washington, it operates flights to more than a hundred destinations all over the world.
Some of the major international destinations the airline flies to are Hawaii, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Toronto. The airline is well-known for its timely arrivals and departures, warm hospitality, excellent inflight amenities, and affordable flight tickets.
Alaska Airlines Reservations Information
You can save a lot of your time and effort by simply availing the Alaska Airlines Reservations booking system. The airline offers you two ways to do so, online and offline, through which you can easily book air tickets without any hassles.
- Book Through its Official Website: The process of booking through Alaska Airlines reservations official website is quick and easy. Just visit the website, enter all the required details, such as origin and landing airport, number of passengers, and date, and click on the ‘Find Flights’ option. Based on your budget or requirements, you can book the air tickets. You can make payments through various modes like debit and credit cards.
- Book via Alaska Mobile App: By using the Alaska Airlines mobile app, you can book flight tickets faster and more easily on the go. It is available to download for free for both Android and iOS smartphone users.
- Alaska Airlines Offline Flight Bookings: There are still many customers who prefer to book air tickets offline either at the airport counter or through the helpline number of the airline. To book your flight over the call, you can make a call on Alaska Airlines reservations phone number at 855-635-303 and get your flight tickets reserved in no time.
Alaska Airlines Cabin Facilities
The airline provides a wide variety of onboard facilities. From complimentary refreshments, entertainment options to reading materials, there is everything to make your journey a pleasurable affair. With the airline’s Wi-Fi facility, you can stay connected with your loved ones while flying in the clouds. On the other hand, seats offered in the cabin are designed to give you a great level of comfort, especially if you are traveling on a long-haul flight.
The airline offers you two cabin classes, Premium and First Class. No matter which cabin you choose, the airline ensures you get a memorable flying experience. If you have any special dietary needs and requirements, you can notify the airline about it in advance.
- First Class Cabin: For First-class passengers, the airline gives access to entertainment on AVOD. However, if you are traveling in this cabin, you can sit comfortably and relax on the spacious 40-inches seats, which have reclining features as well. The airline offers you a wide range of soft drinks, travel kits, including a smooth blanket. When it comes to airport facilities, you can get access to the luxurious first-class lounge. An extensive range of in-flight meals and snacks, as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, are served onboard during your journey.
- Premium Class Cabin: Passengers traveling with Alaska Airlines reservations flights in Premium Class can take advantage of the extra legroom seats and enjoy complimentary drinks, such as wine, beer, cocktails, and more. Not only this, you can avail stream, browse, and chat with your friends or family using the inflight Wi-Fi service. Wide choices of freshly prepared meals and snacks are also served to you. Using the inflight entertainment service, you can watch and enjoy over 500 free movies and TV shows during your journey. Alaska Airlines Check-In Options
Alaska Airlines Check-In Options
There are various methods through which you can do the check-in for your Alaska Airlines flights:
- Web Check-In: There is no need to stand in long queues at the airport for check-in. You can do this online by visiting the airline’s official website starting one hour to 24-hours before your flight’s scheduled departure time. You will get the boarding pass on your email, after which you need to print it out and keep it safe with you. If you have any checked baggage items, you can pay for it online using your credit or debit card, and bring your baggage check-in counter.
- Mobile Check-In: It is the fastest and simplest way to do the check-in for your Alaska Airlines flights. Using the airline’s mobile app on your smartphone, you can do the mobile check-in between one to 24-hours before your flight’s scheduled take-off time.
- Check-In Kiosks: To avail this method of check-in, you need to reach your departing airport. At the airport, find the nearby Kiosk, and you can do the check-in for your flights without any additional cost. Once the Kiosk successfully prints your boarding pass, you can then proceed to the boarding gate. Check-in Kiosks are available at all the airports throughout the Alaska Airlines system.
Please note that it’s important to finish off all the procedures and arrive at the gate no later than 30 minutes before your flight.
- Ticket Counter Check-In: When traveling with a paper ticket, you are required to do the check-in at the airport counter in person on the day of departure. Alaska Airlines’ ground-staff will be happy to assist you in making the process easy and hassle-free.
Alaska Airlines Baggage Policy
When required to do Alaska Airlines flight reservations, it is essential for you to know its baggage policy as well.
Carry-On Baggage: You are allowed one carry-on bag plus one personal item, such as a briefcase, purse, or laptop. Out of the total two items, one should be stowed under the seat in front of you while the other one must be kept into the overhead bin. The size of your carry-on baggage, including the wheels and handles, should be in 22” x 14” x 9” dimensions or should measure a linear length of 45 inches.
Checked Baggage: There is a standard baggage fee for the first checked bag weighing no more than 50 lbs. and with a maximum linear dimension of 62’’ is $30. For the second bag, the fee is $40, and for third or additional bags, you are required to pay $100 for each one, along with certain restrictions.
Any baggage exceeding the limits mentioned above are subject to additional fees as per the airlines’ policy. If your baggage weighs between 51-100 lbs. and has a linear dimension of 63-115’’, then it falls under the overweight or oversized category. Thus, you are charged a higher and single fee of $100.
Prohibited Items: To travel comfortably on Alaska Airlines reservations flights, it is essential to know the complete baggage policy. Many special items are neither allowed as carry-on nor checked bags. These are camping, outdoor equipment, explosives, flammable liquids or solids, marijuana, pool chemicals, etc.
Special Items: With certain restrictions, Alaska Airlines may allow you to take special items on the flight, either as carry-on or checked bags. Some of these are alcohol, battery-powered self-folding strollers, liquids, matches or lighters, musical instruments, sports equipment, potter, glass wood, etc.
Please note that the airline accepts your checked bags at the airport between 4 hours until one hour before your flight’s scheduled departure time.
20-minute Baggage Guarantee: As per this guarantee, your bags will be delivered to you at the gate faster. In case you don’t get them within 20-minutes of your airplane’s arrival, at the baggage claim counter, the airline will give you a $25 discount on your next journey with Alaska Airlines reservations flights.
What is Alaska Airlines Pet Policy?
Do you want to travel with your pet? Or are you planning to shift your pet from one place to another on Alaska Airlines flights? Before you avail of the service, you must know the airline’s pet policy. As per the policy:
- If you are traveling on flights 2000-2999 or 3300-3499, you may not be allowed to check pets in the baggage or cargo compartments from November 21 – December 3, 2019, and December 10, 2019, through January 3, 2020. However, pets in the cabin can be accepted.
- On a flight operated by the Airbus fleet, your pet cannot travel in the First Class cabin or the baggage compartment. As per the airline, it is because they don’t have a heated cargo to carry pets safely. You can identify an Airbus aircraft by looking at the last four digits while booking tickets online, which is “1755.”
- Brachycephalic or “short-nosed” dogs and cats are not allowed to travel in the cargo compartment on Alaska Airlines flight reservations. Although, you can carry them inside the cabin, provided the pet carrier easily fits under the seat.
- To travel with your pet in the cabin or baggage, you are required to pay a fee of $100 each way.
Pets in the Cabin
- You must be 18 years or older to travel with your pet in the cabin. Also, you cannot occupy an emergency exit row seat, bulkhead, or any other seat featuring a safety belt.
- The First Class cabin allows you to take one pet carrier for each flight while the main cabin can accommodate a total of up to five pet carriers per airplane.
- You can travel with a maximum of two pet carriers in the main cabin only in the case when you also purchase the adjacent seat.
- Only dogs, cats, rabbits, and household birds are eligible to travel in the cabin with you. Also, do note that your dog or cat must be at least eight weeks older and must have been fully weaned.
- During the journey, at all times, your pet must stay inside the container, including the tail and head. Moreover, they should be stowed under the seat.
- The hard-sided container in which you can take your pet should not exceed 17” x 11” x 7.5,” whereas, for the soft-sided kennel, the limit is up to 17” x 11” x 9.5”.
- To travel with your pet in the cabin, you need to make sure the pet carrier is fully enclosed, clean, leak-proof, and have adequate air ventilation.
Pets in the Baggage and Cargo Compartments
- To make your travel trouble-free, Alaska Air reservations flight accepts most domesticated pets in the climate-controlled baggage and cargo compartments. Some of these common pets are cats, dogs, household birds, guinea pigs, hamsters, and rabbits.
- Your dogs and cats must be at least eight weeks or old and should be weaned appropriately.
- You can carry only one live dog or cat, six months of age or older, in the same container. In the case of a newly born pet, you are allowed to take one live puppy, eight weeks to 6 months old, and weighs 20 lbs. and may be carried in the same carrier.
- Please note your animal should be harmless and require no additional care during the transit.
- To transport your pet in the cargo compartment, the kennel must be solid, made up of plastic, metal, or wood, be escape-proof, have handles, and have adequate air ventilation.
- The maximum size of kennel restricted by the airline are:
- Extra small: 100” linear length or (15” x 16” x 21”)
- Small: 200” linear length or (19” x 20” x 27”)
- Medium: 300” linear length or (23” x 22” x 32”)
- Large: 400” linear length or (26” x 24” x 36”)
- Extra-large: 500” linear length or (30” x 27” x 40”)
Please note only pets in good health are accepted to travel either in the cabin, baggage, or in cargo compartment. To know more on pet policy and charges, you can contact on Alaska Airlines reservations phone number 1-800-252-7522.
Five Secret Tips to Make your Journey with Alaska Airlines Flights Easier
- Avail Digital Services: One of the best ways to make your travel easier is by availing the digital services of the airline. Whether it’s about check-in for your flight online, or through the Alaska Airlines reservations mobile app, using the digital services of provides you easier and quicker access to almost all the facilities without a few moments.
- Reach your departing airport early: Arriving at least two-three hours early at your origin airport gives you plenty of time to make your way through the security checks, and finally prepare for your journey. However, as part of your additional benefit, you also get the opportunity to explore the exciting duty-free shops and stores.
- Preprint your bag tags and re-check your bags: If you want to save more time on your security checks, be sure to reduce your carry-on items. Not only this, the airline recommends using the self-tag to make your travel hassle-free. You can avail and print luggage tags either at your home or at the airport self-tag kiosks. On the airline’s website, you can download the baggage ID tag to place it inside your bag.
- Consider joining a traveler program: To make your journey smooth and easy, you must enroll in any of the trusted traveler programs, such as TSA Pre-Check, Nexus, or Global Entry. Taking membership in any of these programs allows you to save lots of time to the securing screening lanes as you don’t have to remove your shoes, jackets, or belts.
- Plan your pet travel in Advance: If you have availed the pet travel service of the airline, you need to plan accordingly to avoid any delay or interruption to the flight. Irrespective of whether you are taking your pet for a holiday vacation or shifting from one place to another, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the airline’s pet policy well in advance. You can call on the dedicated accessible services number at 1-800-503-0101 to know more animal support and service.
Alaska Airlines Reservations 24-hour Free Cancelation Policy
The airline allows you to cancel your tickets within 24-hours without any additional fee only when you cancel it 6-hours before your flight’s scheduled departure time. You can use this service on the Alaska Airlines mobile app.
You can make changes to your flight within 6-hours from your booking time and changes should be made in case your book a ticket on the same day for the same exact itinerary.
In case you cancel your trip booked within 24 hours of purchase of a non-refundable ticket, you will be charged a minimum amount of $125 on the price of your original bought ticket.
Alaska Airlines Vacation Packages: The airline goes the extra mile to provide an excellent customer service by offering a wide range of vacation packages at an affordable price. Now, you can visit your favorite dream destination, such as Disney World, Las Vegas, Mexico, Costa Rica, or Hawaii. Moreover, using the airline’s official website, you can also book hotels and cars, available at reasonable prices.
Alaska Airlines Latest News: Do you want to stay updated with Alaska Airlines’ latest news, updates and new offers on flights? You can follow the airline on various social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Also, don’t forget to sign up for the email deals to get amazing offers and discounts directly in your inbox.
Why Book With Us?
Fast, Easy & Secure
BOOK ALASKA AIR FLIGHTS FOR TOP DESTINATIONS
Alaska Airlines Baggage
Alaska Airlines Tickets
Alaska Airlines Cheap Tickets
Alaska Airlines Flight Tickets
Alaska Airlines Flight Deals
Alaska Airlines Booking
Are you planning your next vacation or business trip? If you think getting Alaska Airlines reservations is a difficult task, well, think again. Using TheAlaskaAirlinesReservations, you can not only book cheap flight tickets to and from anywhere around the world but also get all the information related to Alaska Airlines.
Copyright © 2019